Do you find yourself thinking about a problem your business or organization faces, but you’re not quite sure how to get to an answer?
- What are the most effective ways to turn customers into repeat customers?
- How can our restaurant increase sales per table?
- What is the best mix of ingredients in a new recipe?
- What do my customers value?
I can help you find answers. Sometimes this means analyzing data you already have. It may mean conducting a survey or a series of focus groups. Perhaps the best approach is to design an experiment, collect new data, and analyze the results.
I provide a variety of customized research services, including:
- Data collection and analysis, including statistical analysis
- Survey design and implementation
- Interviews and focus groups
- Research project design
- Literature reviews and background research
My clients come from all sectors:
- For-profit businesses
- Non-profit organizations
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies
I welcome clients of all sizes.
You can rest assured that I maintain the highest standards of confidentiality.
Please contact me at 612-226-4486 or email@example.com for a no-cost, no-obligation discussion of your needs. Or, please fill out the form below.